S3P Agrifood's International B2B meetings
Within the framework of the event on "digitalisation and New Technologies in Agri-food", Agencia Andaluza del Conocimiento, as member of the Enterprise Europe Network, organizes international ilateral meetings. This matchmaking event will be mainly focused to technology transfer in the fields of digitalisation of the agrifood sector.
Why participate in the matchmaking?
The aim of this brokerage event is to provide participants with the opportunity to meet with companies (SMEs, large companies, start-ups,...) entrepreneurs, research organizations and public administrations active in research and technology to discuss through bilateral meetings:
- Transfer of Technology and exploitation of reseach results
- Ideas for joint research projects
- Opportunities for R&D funding
- Lisensing, production and distribution agreeements
The main topics targeted are:
- Automation and robotics
- Artificial Intelligence and predictive systems in agrifood
- Autonomous vehicles
- Big data
- Food safety
- Agrifood blockchain
- Logistic chain
- Open Data
- Food traceability
Event's Terms & Conditions
By registering to the S3P Agrifood's International B2B meetings you agree to accept the Event related Terms and Conditions:
- Let organisers promote your cooperation profiles through the Enterprise Europe Network market place.
- Inform organisers and other involved participants if you cannot attend a meeting.
- Let the organisers give your personal contact details to the participants with whom you have booked a meeting.
- Reply in due time at the online feedback form sent by organisers.
- When appropriate, sign a confirmation/impact letter requested by any Enterprise Europe Network partner to acknowledge that you have reached an agreement with other participant at this matchmaking Event.